Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Oct 10, 2009


ONE ONCE MORE

Lay me on Your Table and pour Your Love all over me.
Let it drip all over me and what I don't absorb please pour it on top of me again and again until I absorb all Your pieces and I am completed into Your form - my fullest of forms... a clone of Your yoke of genius... Your humble existence... Your mercury turned into the finest of gold.

Beseech Yourself into me deeply so I can be a magnet for You.
So I can be Your discoverer... one like You.

Holy, holy, holy Lord, You are not only the Power - You are the Glory and my responsibility is to be a match for You and strike like lightening right into the hearts of Your beloved children... Your entire extension of family until all Your particles are One once more...


"ONE ONCE MORE" Copyright (c) 2009 by Lisa A. Blackman - All rights reserved. This piece cannot be reprinted without permission from the author. For permission please contact Lisa Blackman @ torchlightics@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heart beating uncontrolably.... feel it? Your here, and I am there with you, as every word penetrates my sacred place. It's an invitation~ If I exhale I might miss you Spirit so instead I will inhale- let out the sigh of pleasure of skin tingling ectasy. You're in... And now I'm in.. I'm Home. No other place satisfies.... Spirit my thirst for YOU is unquenchable. Come for me, submissively awaiting your arrival.

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...