Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Nov 2, 2009


MY THOUGHTS TODAY ~ NOVEMBER 1st, 2009

My thoughts are like a rapid holy fire ~ they consume my soul and I am lost in the Love of the Beloved.

I cannot help this feeling that I have and the thinking that I do.
They belong not to me but to the Divine.

I am a vessel ~ a simple but complex vessel of Love and healing whose mind follows the call of only Love and even if I try to ignore the calls I cannot as I hear the cry of everyone as one baby starving for Love ~ As one young child screaming to be held ~ and my arms stretch across the entire sky to reach each and every one so as to not hear the cries but to feed instead of cause more pain. - Lisa A. Blackman

Amen

Copyright (c) 2009 by, Lisa A. Blackman - All rights reserved. This piece may not be reprinted without permission from the author. For reprint request please contact Lisa Blackman @ torchlightics@aol.com

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...