Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Dec 20, 2009

SPIRIT LIFE ~ Ecstatic Poetry & Prayers


From the Introduction
During our personal journey we experience a series of what I call Contractions of Love, each one contributing to the birth and discovery of more of our God-Self. In my writing I often feel as though I am serving as a scribe for Spirit and simply taking dictation. I want to share some of my poetry and prayers with you so that they may bring your Soul opening and healing, just as, writing them has done for me.
We each come to Earth with our own curriculum for Earth school. As a student of Life and Spirit this book reflects moments of my soul’s longings and ecstasy, both parts of the human experience. This is a part of my search for truth and our core essence, which in all of us is beautifully and simply Love. Behind the illusion of our separateness lies the truth of our oneness and the presence of God’s love within us. We are all the same and yet we are all unique. Everything we experience in life, positive and negative, tragic or unfair, is in truth an opportunity for our own empowerment and enlightenment. We must use each situation for the evolution and healing of our souls. The higher purpose behind all of our physical, emotional and spiritual pain is to learn about and experience more Love and Compassion...
"Every time I read Lisa's book I go deeper with it within myself and each time the love grows within me taking me deeper and deeper into my soul. Anyone reading this divine book of ecstatic poetry will not be able to help the outpouring of Love into thier own soul even in their most painful darkest moments of life." - Piyali Ganguly, Singer/Songerwriter ~ California

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have read your book it is very exciting,
your beautiful poetries are of the strong emotions, that ask an immediateness exposure, played on the employment of analogies and among these two floors, that personnel celebrated in the love and that collective, that you find the way of involving all of us, finding its tallest expressions in the Feeling of the time.

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...