Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Jul 14, 2010

My heart breaks when I feel someone to be in pain, does yours? You know that deep raw real pain that comes from the soul - not the baby stuff that comes from our ego's. There is a difference and it is the first that I work to heal with the might of the wisdom of my love God has granted me and you if you so choose. - Lisa

2 comments:

Bobby said...

What a thought! You are Gods precious gift.

Love and only love....

Lisa A. Blackman said...

Dear Shaira,

How very sweet. Thank you and I am so sorry it has taken me so long to reply to you. I am just now catching up but plan on spending much more time here.

Thank you very much!

Lisa

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...