Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Nov 11, 2010

The Global Daily Intuitive Reading

November 11th 2010:
The world is in a state of disarray. Many people are opening up rapidly seeking to inspire others rather than go deeply enough within themselves to see where they need to heal their own souls. The individual soul cries with remorse but the God self knows always what to do and how to release the pain carried within. One must learn how to tap into the self so as to make their efforts more efficient. - ©2010 Lisa A. Blackman - All Rights Reserved.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This really resonates with me. Healer heal thyself first is what I 'hear'.

AnnaMarie said...

Powerful and clear message, Lisa.
Thank You

Anonymous said...

I wish I could "hear" my God self because I haven't figured out how to heal my soul. Great message though.

Lisa A. Blackman said...

Of course you can hear your God Self...not only hear it but become it! I will help you if you like. Please call me if you would like to discuss how.

Blessings, Lisa

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...