Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Nov 25, 2010

 November 25th, 2010 Thanksgiving Day: 


I think there will always be challenges to be who we are...no matter where we live...with whom...no matter what we do or how we express ourselves and all of this gets us closer to our Divine selves, so in my opinion we can never give up hope for the brightest of futures with the most love imaginable to be shared with the world with the use of our gifts. Namaste, Lisa.

2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

Hi Lisa
I follow you blog, regularly.
I hope you would like my recent art review.
PAINTINGS OF BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES BY A WOMAN ARTIST

Lisa A. Blackman said...

Dear Naval,
How wonderful and thank you very much. I would love to see your recent art review. Perhaps one day you will do one for me!
And perhaps I will meet you one day when I visit your country.
Blessings,

Lisa

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...