Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


May 20, 2011

The Mystic's Journal

So I woke this morning excited about a new day and the way life is simplifying and expanding continually. I love the feeling of just understanding how the Universe works with us to make the world a better, more peaceful and holy place. That all begins within our own hearts and souls. One day we all realize that the time has come to let go of our egos and we release gently and gracefully into the waters of the sublime and we become intoxicated with life and love. During these times my heart expands across all lands and I feel the chills as I do right now running up and down my arms and legs and finally know the truth of my existence without a shadow of doubt that works to change my mind about my life and work. The way I love is the way that I live my life and create my art, writings, healing and teaching. We are all self-realized beings inspiring one another on our journey into our sacred place within our souls.  

1 comment:

michelle said...

:-)wow,,explosive,,love it,,this here and now fills my heart to hear you speakxx

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...