Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Jun 3, 2011

ONENESS - Black and White Mystic Flower Collection 2010 Lisa A. Blackman
Today is a day that I need a break...I need to move my body in new but old ways. I need to love more deeply...I need to contemplate some things in my life and career and make some important decisions. I need to pray and to be alone for just a little while so I can feel my divinity that waits to escape from its cage.  My art calls, my metaphysical writing is completed and I am excited to share this part of myself with the world so those who find it will have another tool... a divine tool to utilize in healing themselves.  My poetry lies quietly in the backround waiting patiently for its reentrance into the world. And all will have a life of its own. This I know to be true. And the art that I create will be free to roam the ethers and any room that calls it to be a part of.  I feel alive and I feel away from this world in some ways as well as very much a part of it too. I think this is the home we search for our entire lives, consciously or not.  Everything brings us closer to home.  Lisa A. Blackman - June 3rd, 2011- The Mystic's Journal 

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...