Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Jul 7, 2011

Pure Love

Pure Love is my flame....Pure love is my only desire and my only contemplation...and everything I do and everything I write and say is all for it to come my way...and when it lands on top of me I say...my God...where have you been...Pure Love daydreams of itself no matter where it is or what it is doing...it is always lost within its shell...within itself waiting to escape the pain of unconsciousness...waiting to ignite the flame of its next lover that comes to call for opening of its own door. - Lisa A. Blackman

2 comments:

Ben Winkler said...

Lisa, love it! Thank you for sharing. Wondering if we may share it on Love Full Out?

Enjoy your weekend,

Ben

Lisa A. Blackman said...

I would be honored for you to share it on Love Full Out!

Bless and love to you and yours, Ben!

Lisa

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...