Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Sep 24, 2011

On Painting

Flower Passion 
                                                                            2010 painting by L. A. Blackman

Dear Friends, 

I am so looking forward to painting again. I feel so free and alone with the Divine when I do so. Never knowing what I am going to paint or how I am going to feel while doing so. Painting is one of the greatest gifts I can imagine and surrender into completely. Such healing vibrations are emitted and the love permeates my studio, body, mind and soul. An openness is attained that cannot be achieved by mere words or expression in any other form. The paints and the brushes and the colors and forms that take shape almost entirely on their own as I channel the Divine messages that wish to reveal themselves. I paint to add a dimension of healing, creativity, and expression to my life and work. I paint to release the peace and the goddess within. I paint because it feels amazing..I paint because I know I am to paint...I paint because I have something to say. I paint because the time has come to do so. And I love it....time stands still and the heavens open up to receive me and I it. The lovemaking that comes is one from another time and place...another life and lifetimes...a merging of the Christ energy in highest form is all that I look forward to when I paint. And when I share what I have discovered the letting go and joy is immense for I love to encourage others to be their most creative selves and to see as creatively as they can in any moment of time. 

It is pretty obvious to me and most likely to those of you who read this that I am getting ready to paint once again. I have been working so hard on my metaphysical writings on conditions of mind and body that painting is like a drink, a glass of wine from the blessed challis so as to quench my thirst for the beauty of color and times gone by. 

God bless for a wonderful day filled with bliss and harmony.

Namaste,

Lisa


No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...