Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Feb 19, 2012

February 26th 2010 I wish you empowerment.

It is late in the evening but I thought I would pop on my blog because sometimes it feels safer and more quiet where there is no other energy but my own and perhaps a few others who come to visit for inspiration, wisdom, companionship, fellowship...whatever... most of all I wish you to be empowered. I wish for myself and my work in whatever form that I choose to be a source of true inspiration to others who walk the road of love. I wish for all to be empowered and at peace...to know who they are and from where they come. I wish all to know that they are love in human form and without that knowing nothing great can be accomplished.  May all truth be revealed so everyone can be who they are meant to be and so all can achieve their mission earnestly.  Namaste, Lisa

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...