Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Jun 21, 2012

The MetaPhysician Within Insights

I believe one of the healthiest approaches to life is to concentrate on making your entire life a prayer....no matter what you are doing or whom you are speaking to it can always become a prayer.  Sacred interactions are the norm of life after one has merged with the Divine fully and completely.  We know once we have merged with God because there is no denying and there is truly no mistaking the identity of one's natural nature.  I speak of this in my book, The MetaPhysician Within.  Well, I speak of many things on the human condition and I do believe that there is -- on a soul level -- but ONE condition and it is expressed in different forms, thus different illnesses of mind and body.  We must look at the shadow side of illness thoroughly and understand clearly its purpose...the Divine purpose of illness. In my medical intuitive work I utilize my intuition to get to the root cause of symptoms...it explains on a deep soul level but expressed very simply. It is psychological and sacred work which I have been doing for the past 20 years. It is also something that I am extremely excited about finally being ready and able to reveal and teach.

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...