Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Jun 1, 2012

We cannot live without passion


Just a little thought before I go to one of my "passion projects" have a beautiful day...have a beautiful life...look at yourself...your soul and see how very beautiful you are and how full of passion you can become so many hours of your day...life is for living passion ...life is for igniting others with the same...life is for giving and sharing and creating and loving as deeply as possible and as far as I know we can all always go a little deeper into the heart of the Beloved. Namaste, Lisa

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...