Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Sep 21, 2012

MESSAGE: The MetaPhysician WIthin

You can heal yourself...you can love yourself... you can solidify and intensify in the best possible way your connection to the Divine and all else. - Read this book...it works. If you have any questions about it I am happy to answer. It is an honor to be able to share this material with you and those you love and care for. 

I wrote this book as an intuitional tool ... I use it with myself, my family, my friends and clients and now you can too and be the love that you are and transmit the healing that you were born to transmit. You can transform and connect yourself to the Divine more fully than ever before and help all others in your life to do the same... it is meant to pass on...to reveal the shadow in all and to have the light that is behind it come out in full form.  Pure love is waiting for you...pure love is within your reach! Go for it! - Lisa  

Ebook available now and the print version will be available in early October...thank goodness, but it is awesome to have it handy on your iPad and iPhone.  - Namaste, Lisa

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...