Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Mar 27, 2013

Realistic Mysticism

My day has been just beautiful so far and I am looking forward to to having it be very productive, satisfying, creative, open and happy. I hope the same is for you. As we all know, if we are realistic in our mysticism, it cannot always be as such and that is just part of the plan, but we can always make the best of what we have been given in any moment of time. I find all of it so very exciting and I always do my best to help others to do the same because one can get stuck for far too long. Life is a wonderful adventure if we believe that to be the case. - Lisa

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...