Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Apr 26, 2013

Note from The MetaPhysician Within

I find forgiveness to be the most holy and blessed thing we can give to ourselves and others.  If there is anyone who needs to forgive themselves or another I pray and work to have that occur and allow all to move forward fearlessly and with love and an open mind and heart.  Namaste and may your weekend be filled with many glorious angelic messages and visits. - Lisa A. Blackman 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote
the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is fantastic blog.
A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Feel free to visit my page :: Best android Tablet under 200

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...