Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Apr 7, 2014


This is a new week and one that is going to be very beautiful.  We must work daily in our health of mind, body and spirit. Each of us can learn how to heal the body and soul and each of us has the ability to tap into their own clear Divine channel and that is my purpose and mission, always.  To serve and to be love as best and most fully as possible. We are equal in the eyes of God and those are the only eyes to see with. We will go to great lengths at times to realize this and make it our reality at all times.  I do this for myself by channeling poetry and metaphysical essays, mostly, but I also do this with my artwork - all is effortless to create - the hard part for me and I am sure many others is the spreading of this message carefully and thoughtfully.  There is huge amounts of misinterpretation on this planet and it shows up in all sorts of forms and pain and illness, too. I write metaphysical essays to clear these misinterpretations up.  I write in service to the Divine.  I write because I have no choice as it was and remains a calling that had to be activated fully.  I do art because it releases my greatest passion and joy and puts me in a mesmerized state that alters my consciousness and raises my vibration like nothing else and nothing as quickly except when I consciously merge myself and breath with God.  And, all I do, you too, can do.  That is what life is for - to inspire and be inspired - to love and to be loved - to bring joy and be joy.  But, in our most realistic self it is all the rough stuff that brings us to heavens door and leaves us there until we are ready for more.  - Namaste and have a wonderful week, Lisa

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...