Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Jul 31, 2014

Whatever you are doing and whomever you are speaking with be present because that is the greatest gift to ourselves and others. With Love, Lisa 

It is such a gorgeous day in Connecticut and I have recorded insights on a very difficult kidney condition and completed a poem that I thought was completed in 2007...I love when that happens because it means growth, evolution and much more love to me. 

I hope you are each happy and within the field of your greatest of dreams. Do what makes you happy and move your body and pay attention to the clues the universe sends to you! 

Lisa

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...