Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


May 9, 2015

Happy Mother's Day!

Dear Friends and Family,

Mother’s Day 2015

I would love to wish every Mom a wonderful day tomorrow!  You did and will continue to do a great job!  A baby is the most special blessing that there is and an incredibly important job.  Raising three sons will never end...it is something that will be etched in the heart of humanity and eternity and I am so pleased and proud of each of my boys, as they each have a heart of gold and are finding their own way with using their God-given gifts.  I am so grateful to be a mom, and I wish I knew this all along...fully consciously that is... that this was my greatest of works!  They are beautiful, amazing, courageous, happy, well adjusted, remarkable and hip hip hooray for all the work it took to get them to where they are today and where they will be in their future.  There is no greater work than the alchemy of a mom and her children and no one can ever take that away from you or anyone else in the world, no matter what separation of heart and mind will be... there is no separation in the world of Spirit and that is the place I operate my ship from.  God bless the moms out there and God bless the men that work with them side-by-side.  We are each a mother...we are each a father...we are each a great parent with so much to learn and explore and to teach and to heal along the way.  Bring it on we are each ready for the miraculous discoveries to come! 

Happy Mother's Day!
Lots of Love,

Lisa
 
My beautiful family...from left Christian, Philip, Rob, Me and R.J. 

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...