Advanced Spiritual Healing, Medical Intuition, Intuitive Readings and Lifelong Learning

Translate Lisa's Blog


Allow Love to be your Guide.

Welcome!

I believe that we are all masters in the making, we are each an artist of the Spirit and can become a mystic of the 21st century. It is my hope and prayer that by me expressing the depth of love within me – in whatever forms offered here – that you shall be engaged, encouraged and become more inspired and open to the God-given gifts and talents within yourself.

May you experience peace, healing and serenity.

Have a beautiful day!

Lisa


Jan 1, 2017

Whatever you are dong this evening please have a good one. This year has been the toughest of all for so many of us. In my personal life we have experienced such tragic loss and have cried so many tears as we miss those that we love so dearly. But this year will be more calm and peaceful with much less stress and strain and I will be able to focus tremendously on my writing and my art and healing and teaching the consciousness of the Christ, which is my greatest of purpose. So much of this year has been about endings and clearings and change and the currents that force us to move forward being much more of who we are. I pray for forgiveness to sweep our Nation and our souls and to be filled with tolerance and love for all beings. There has been such anger and lashing out in so many forms and all people must realize that all lashes strike the self first. To be human is to be everything. With this New Year comes much understanding and more love. We are here to help each other and to create bonds of love and transformation for all. I wish you the very best of New Years...I wish you love and I wish you healing and understanding of all that you cannot bear. There will come a time when you will walk steady and clear no matter what is going on.
HAPPY NEW YEAR I love you all. 


Lisa 

No comments:

  This time is all about the revelation of Truth and Justice for all.  It is coming so be calm and focused and breathe with the knowing of t...